Chess is one of the most popular after school programs in Houston
- It aids in enhancing every aspect of the child’s growth.
- It dramatically improves a child’s ability to think rationally.
- It increases cognitive skills and aptitude in recognizing patterns & abstract reasoning.
- It improves Reading comprehension and Math skills.
- Children learn patience and thinking through the problem.
- It creates a mix of fun, learning and competitive environment.
- Chess teaches kids how to deal with defeat.
- Chess is a healthy alternative to excessive screen time and video games.
Click on the link below to know schedule of all Houston area scholastic tournaments
Click on the link below to get new/renew your USCF id at a discounted rate
Latest Chess news