Solving Rubik’s cube has both physical & mental benefits.
- Improves your reflexes as you keep solving it.
- Gives finger dexterity & agility.
- Improves your hand-eye coordination.
Mental: It has been found that engaging your brain in mental activities like solving puzzles, cognitive games can help keep mind sharp in old age. So when you get old(really old) and your friends have faded into obscurity, you can still be sharp because you fed right things to your brain.
A few of mental benefits are:
- Problem solving skills
- Re-framing problems (from an outsider’s view)
- Breaking multiple tasks into easy steps
It also teaches you life lessons like perseverance, patience, ability to focus, concentration etc.
If you haven’t learned to solve a Rubik’s cube, we suggest you learn it.
Some take a long time to learn and some learn quickly. Regardless, the joy & satisfaction of solving a cube is unparalleled & unmatched. Gift your brain a Rubik’s cube & you will thank yourself in future.