Now introducing lessons outside school!
See attached flyer for details and register using the form below:
The Blitzkidz LLC provides after school chess coaching to students in both public and private schools in the Greater Houston Area.
We introduce, execute and manage the entire chess program from start to finish when a school requests it.
We hire chess experts and master coaches to teach and help make a successful and competent school team . Our fees are highly competitive.
We are a unique program as we not only provide chess lessons but also go a step further in coaching the school team to compete in local and state tournaments
- Sessions cater to different age groups and/or different skill levels
- K,1st and 2nd Grades
- 3rd, 4th and 5th Grades onwards
- 1 to 1.5 hour instruction time per week
- Lecture, chess boards and projector used for teaching
- Homework and personal practice using latest Chess software
- Using software, children can play against each other and solve chess puzzles
- Coach actively monitors statistics on development of each child
- Approximately 20:1 student to teacher ratio
- End of semester in-house tournament with trophies/medals
- Guidance to participate in USCF rated tournaments
- Chess T-shirt for the school team ( extra cost)
Benefit to students and parents
- Lessons are held in safety of children’s own school.
- Offers a quality after school choice for parents.
- Convenient for Parents as no additional drop-off/pick-up
- Children get to meet and play with children from different grades with similar interests.
- Effectively utilizes valuable after school time.
Benefit to school
- School team participation in tournaments raises school’s profile.
- School team has opportunities to win trophies and prizes for the school
- Increased focus level of students leading to better academic performance.
After School Registration Form
(Note: You will be redirected to PayPal and get a receipt from PayPal as confirmation.Payment by Check/Cash option available if submitted at the time of FIRST lesson. Completion of this form is a MUST for registration )