Exciting and Innovative Summer Camps
Hosted by Blitzkidz
13875 Brimhurst Drive
Houston, TX 77077
Enjoy and Learn with 30 HOURS of INSTRUCTION and FUN!!
- June 4 – 8*
- June 18 – 22
- July 9-13 *
- Aug 6 – 10
- 9am-4pm (full day),
- 9am-12pm (morning session),
- 1pm-4pm (afternoon session)
*Rubik’s cube camp only during the week of June 4 and July 9 for half day (1pm-4pm)
Novice, Intermediate and Advanced grouping in chess camps.
Novice: Absolute beginners or students who know the names of pieces as well as some basic rules of playing chess.
Intermediate: For players who are familiar with chess game, know a few tactics, notation and use of clock.
Advanced: For serious chess players looking to advance their skills and rating
- Half-day and Full-day options available for camps.
- All material to be used during the camp provided by us.
- Final day of the camp will be an in-house tournament for chess and Rubik’s cube with winners receiving awards.
- Certificate of completion and a score book for all campers.
- Snacks and water provided.
- Hot lunch option from nearby restaurants available at $10 per meal per child.
- Students are welcome to bring their own snacks/lunch/drinks.
- K-12 students are welcome to join and participate in our summer camps.
- T-Shirts are provided at the start of camp